Funky Table uses the services of SDA and DHL couriers for both national and international shipping.
Average delivery times are 1-2 days for Italy and 3-5 days for international deliveries. Funky Table is not responsible for any delays caused by customs checks or any force majeure beyond the control of Funky Table. We presently deliver to the following countries:
- Austria – Belgium – Bulgaria – Croatia – Denmark – Estonia – Finland – France – Germany – Great Britain – Ireland – Latvia – Lithuania – Luxembourg – Norway – Holland – Poland – Portugal –Balearic Islands – Czech Republic – Romania – Slovakia – Slovenia – Spain – Sweden – Switzerland /Liechtenstein – Hungary- Greece – Iceland
For shipping to any country not on this list please contact Funky Table by email to: email@example.com
For shipping in Extra EU Countries, any possible pay customs duties are fees to be paid by the client/consignee.
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with a link and tracking number so that you can track your package.
On delivery of your order you are kindly requested to check the package with care before signing for it. Funky Table pays great attention and care to protective packaging. If for any reason the condition of the package is unsatisfactory we kindly ask you to accept the shipment ‘with reserve’.
DAMAGE OR OMISSIONS
Any objection regarding damage or omissions should be communicated to Funky Table within a maximum of 8 days from the delivery date recorded on the courier’s web site, otherwise we will be unable to accept it.
In all cases please inform us of your objection by:
- Sending a detailed email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Funky Table undertakes to acknowledge receipt of the goods to the customer, in compliance with regulations pertaining to refunds within legal time limits (or sending a second shipping or creating a store credit note, when asked by the client) once the goods have been returned and received at head office.
If for any other reason the customer is not satisfied with his/her purchase within 14 days from delivery, a return may be made in exchange for:
- a store credit note
- a refund
On receipt of the returned goods, and after checking the state and integrity of the goods, Funky Table undertakes to supply a credit note in a timely manner for a total value of the returned goods, which may be used for a future purchase. If the goods were delivered by Express the store credit note will only cover the cost of the returned goods, excluding shipping costs. However the cost of a standard delivery will be included in the store credit note.
A store credit note:
- can be used once only and within six months of returning the goods.
- it cannot be added to other store credit notes.
- It can only be used for an order equal to its value or put towards an order of greater value
Ask for a store credit by sending an email to: email@example.com
The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping and is strongly advised to use a courier who offers a tracking facility.
Funky Table complies with the Consumer Code (Art. 52 and ss.) concerning the right to return goods.
The customer therefore may exercise the right to return goods within 14 days of receipt without any need to specify a reason.
THE REQUEST TO RETURN ANY GOODS MUST HOWEVER BE COMMUNICATED:
- by completing the right to return form attached to the package and by sending it via registered mail to:
Funky Table Srl
Via Santa Marta, 19
- sending a declaration of wishing to exercise your right to return the goods by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the returned goods have been received Funky Table undertakes to confirm receipt to the customer, in compliance with regulations covering refunds within a prescribed time limit.
The customer is responsible for paying the shipping charges for any goods returned. We strongly advise using a courier who offers a tracking service.
Once the return has been received, FT can evaluate the state of the goods. We can’t accept returns of
- any returned item that is unfit for resale.
- any returned item without its original labels and packaging (or receipts or invoices)
ADDRESS FOR RETURNS
Funky Table Srl
Via Santa Marta, 19
Any customer placing an order establishes a commercial relationship with Funky table and undertakes to accept delivery of the goods. If for any reason dependant on the customer (such as wrong address, no one available to receive it, mistaken phone number, etc.) the package is unable to be delivered or if the customer refuses to accept the delivery, the shipping cost and any eventual customs duties will be deducted from any refund owed to the customer.